Tinting your car windows is a sure fire way to give it new look, but it can be a...
Car window tinting can be seen as quite complex, not from a service or product point of view but from a legal perspective. There are some basic rules to follow when it comes to having your windows tinted which we cover across a few blog posts and articles, while we keep up to date on latest developments involving headlight and brake light tinting. But what about tinting itself? We talk with world leading tinters and tint vinyl manufacturers on a regular basis to bring tips and guides to car owners who may want to tint their own windows, remove old film or look after tints they already have to maximise their life.
- Luxury Fitted Car Mats£229.99
- Audi A3 Xpel PPF Kits£50.00–£135.00
- Honda CRF 1000L Africa Twin Xpel Paint Protection£50.00–£105.00
- Honda CBR 1000 RR Fireblade 2015 Xpel PPF Film£50.00–£105.00
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 2015 Xpel Paint Protection Film Kit£50.00–£105.00