The smallest of chips or cracks in your windscreen can escalate into something much larger, causing a safety concern...
PPF, paint protection film or clear bra, it is all the same. Used to add a tough layer of protection between your vehicle paintwork and the elements, including the dreaded stone chips, but how does it work? how does it get installed and how long will it last? We have created our paint protection articles and blog posts to help anyone get a better understanding of the product and industry that is currently booming, with PPF being applied to some of the worlds most valuable cars. Latest news, products developments and input from our professional network of paint protection specialists makes this the place to come for PPF!
- Luxury Fitted Car Mats£229.99
- Audi A3 Xpel PPF Kits£50.00 – £135.00
- Honda CRF 1000L Africa Twin Xpel Paint Protection£50.00 – £105.00
- Honda CBR 1000 RR Fireblade 2015 Xpel PPF Film£50.00 – £105.00
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 2015 Xpel Paint Protection Film Kit£50.00 – £105.00