The new car for the 2015 season by the Lotus F1 team has had pictures released showing a number...
A motorsport blog that is different to most others as we look at the styling and vehicle graphics used within the sport to promote sponsors and attract publicity for the drivers and teams. Some get creative with incredible works of art while the majority invest little and blend into the background like camouflage. When race cars HAD to promote sponsors in order to survive (rather than today’s pay to drive model) there were some iconic race liveries across almost every race grid. We want to find new icons and encourage the creation of future icons through the use of stunning vehicle graphics and livery designs.
- Luxury Fitted Car Mats £229.99
- Audi A3 Xpel PPF Kits £50.00 – £135.00
- Honda CRF 1000L Africa Twin Xpel Paint Protection £50.00 – £105.00
- Honda CBR 1000 RR Fireblade 2015 Xpel PPF Film £50.00 – £105.00
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 2015 Xpel Paint Protection Film Kit £50.00 – £105.00
Development Office, Unit 211 East London Works, London, E1 1DU