If you are only looking for small wrapping customisations on your car, be that interior or small external fixtures, then why not purchase some vinyl in your chosen finish and apply yourself. You can check out our online guides in our blog and purchase the vinyl from our online store.
Clear Vinyl - Paint Protection Film
You may want to protect various surfaces of your car, be that interior trim, external paintwork or chrome features, without having to alter the appearance or colour. PPF is a great product that will look 100% the same, whilst protecting the surface.
Try our price calculator
Our price calculator is completely unique, using a complex algorithm to estimate a guide price based on the collective data your provide us. This will give you a good guide, before you take the jump, request a quote and have car customisation in your life.
Find a local service provider
Our directory of professional service providers is huge, international huge. Find providers in your area, contact them quickly and easily and start customising your car. Our providers will get back to you asap and from there you deal with them directly.
Why get a bonnet wrap, pros & cons
Bonnet wraps are a simple and effective method of transforming the style of your car.
Car bonnet wraps will help with:
- Avoiding the need to change your insurance
- Add years of longevity onto your car bonnet
- Simple to move, change, modify or repair in any way
- Cost-effective – far cheaper than using traditional paints
- Easy to make sponsorship designs or logos for your business – market yourself properly!
- Improving the overall look and feel of your car – it can feel like something entirely different
- Create a nice contrast with other sections of the car if you decide to go with a different colour scheme on the bonnet wrap
- Using different textures you can vary up the style of your vehicle compared to many of its counterparts on the road
- Protect your vehicles paintwork without having to shell out for an expensive coat every now and then
We have a selection of examples below, featuring a range of vehicles and vinyl materials using bonnet wraps.
Carbon Fibre bonnet wrap
Matte bonnet wrap
Metallic bonnet wrap
Gloss bonnet wrap
Things To Consider
- Of course, everything isn’t always plain sailing when dealing with a vehicle. If you want to make sure that you get things just right, then you should consider the following;
- Do you have the upfront costs at hand to change car bonnet wraps? If so, it’s definitely worth doing for more than aesthetic value
- However, replacing the wrap can become a common issue if you are a flamboyant driver. Regularly take your car for a spin and come back with a few bumps? Then this might not be for you!
Having been growing quite steadily for the last three years, and become a far more affordable process at the same time, car bonnet wraps are now the preferred choice of many vehicle owners who want to change things up on a budget, but there are some things to consider.
- Brand new style to your car.
- Add a personal touch to your vehicle.
- Use to market your business.
- Protection of the paintwork, help your car hold its resale value.
- Cheaper than painting.
- Totally reversible, all body panels stay the same paint finish.
- No need to change insurance.
- Easy to remove and repair.
- Will last years if looked after.
- Painting individual body panels can reduce the resale value of the car.
There are few cons when you wish to wrap your car bonnet and all also apply when getting a new paint job, but these may be:
- The upfront costs of a bonnet wrap.
- Replacing the wrap after an accident.
- General wear and tear and minor abrasions.
If you do want a car that looks brilliant, is well protected, and didn’t cost you a huge amount to install then this is the option for you. Get in touch for more information if you are considering making the change to a car bonnet wrap.
Get price estimates & quotes for many car customisation services. View all services